Tripylon brings high technology’s best and brightest together with an experienced management team to ensure the best possible solutions for our corporate clients.
Founder / President: Bahman Jalali (B.J.), Storage Industry veteran with more than 20 years of experience.
Prior to founding Tripylon Networks, BJ has held a number of key positions for organizations such as NCR, HDS, JNI (currently AMCC), and StoneFly networks. BJ holds a US Patent for A Multi-configurable Driver/Receiver circuit for a Computer Peripheral Adapter. BJ holds a Masters Degree in EE/Computer Engineering from SDSU.
Other Tripylon associates are all technology veterans with several years of experience in the field of Storage.....
Founded in March 2004, Tripylon Networks mission is to provide high quality, easy to use, and most cost effective
IP Storage solutions for SMB and enterprise market.....
- Mar 2006, Tripylon Network's was aquired
- Feb 2006, Redundant IP Storage Solutions released for Beta test
- Oct 2005, Passed Microsoft's "Designed for Windows Logo" program qualification.
- April 2005, First public showing if iTSA in NAB (Las Vegas)
- March 2005, Trial software available for general partner’s evaluation
- December 2004, First beta product deployment
- March 23, 2004, Tripylon Networks Inc. Founded